Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Boulter Classic 2016 - Youth Hockey

For the third year in a row, I was the official photographer for the Boulter Classic Hockey Tournament in Webster, NY.  Thanks to the recent purchase of a Nikon 80-200 2.8 lens, the pictures were better than ever, and the people responded in kind.  I loved the kudos I got, and am still working on some follow-up orders and customer service.
Thus, the photos here represent only a tiny fraction of the shots I got, and these are only from the first weekend (of two.)  More will be added later as I get to them.

Thanx also to my father who provided back-up photography at the secondary location (Paul Louis Hockey Arena) because I still haven't mastered being in two places at once.  Thanx also have to go out to my wife who did massive heavy lifting when it came to selling my work, and my mom who filled in on the few hours my wife couldn't make it.

Thanx finally to all the wonder players, parents, relatives and coaches who participated, commented and purchased.

Now the photos:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments. Constructive criticism welcome, destructive criticism will be ignored.