Sunday, December 20, 2015

New Product! Stereograms and Stereoscopes are coming!

I found myself the owner of 2 Nikon D70 bodies and 2 18-55mm kit lenses.  On our shelves of antique camera stuff resides an old stereoscope and a couple stereograms.
Inspiration struck, and I decided I should try to make stereograms myself.

I devised a bracket to hold the cameras side-by-side and created a template to lay the pix into.

I've been shooting stereogram shots for the last couple weeks and putting together the results.  So far, I have 2 sets of 5 and a couple random ones.  I will be selling them through my Etsy store as soon as I get the lenses figured out for my home-made stereoscopes (I want to be able to offer viewers for sale or as incentives.)

Below is the first set of 5 I put together.  It's Main Street, Fairport, NY less than 2 weeks before Christmas.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments. Constructive criticism welcome, destructive criticism will be ignored.