Tuesday, October 20, 2015

A Few Weekend Birds

Sunday found me freezing my butt off at Seneca Park for the last weekend of Smile America portraits.  I had a decent lunch break so I pulled out my D90, slapped on the 70-300 and went looking.  Some of you know I've had a beast of a time with Blue Jays.  There was a whole flock of them flitting around an oak tree.  I shot a few dozen pics, maybe close to 100.  I got a good one.  One.
The hawk on the other hand decided he was going to pose for me on not one, but 2 branches.  Wallpaper versions of a few of that one will be at Yugoboy's Wallpaper World.









Acorn Woodpecker, I think.  Please help me out if my ID's wrong.  I'll fix it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments. Constructive criticism welcome, destructive criticism will be ignored.